The day has come. It's official. On Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 3:00pm, Mark will watch all of New Moon. Willingly. And much like the liveblog for Twilight, this is going to be intense and, possibly, incredibly hilarious. At which point will our brains explode? When will we slam our keyboard in fear and anger? When will we slip into the abyss of madness? Only time will tell. Join us in watching New Moon and suffering together.
[cut=All the information you need to our epic New Moon liveblog inside...]I know most of you know the drill, but if you've never participated in a liveblog before here on Buzznet, here's how it's going to go down.
- Bookmark or save this journal URL. This is the actual blog we'll use to have our party. (And yes, IT IS A PARTY. Have snacks ready to consume or else.)
- The actual date for the liveblog will be Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 3:00PM PST. That's 6:00PM EST and 11:00PM in London.
- We aren't streaming New Moon.
- At precisely 5:00pm PST time, start the film.
- Unlike traditional liveblogs, I'm not going to edit this journal with my commentary. I'll just provide it below in the comments.
- Comment like crazy below. The end.